Whether on the railway track or the roadside the RT40 jacket is perfect for outdoor work when high visibility protection is a must. Classically styled and extremely durable it is certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 3 and RIS 3279 providing the highest level of safety available.
- CE certified
- Phone pocket
- Reflective tape
- UPF 50+
- Side elastic waist
- 3 pockets
- Bartacked at all stress points
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- Polyester/Cotton Texpel fabric
- CE-CAT III
- TEXPEL SOS - Stain-Oil-Splash
- Certified after 50x washes
- Whether on the railway track or the roadside the RT4 jacket is perfect for outdoor work when high visibility protection is a must
- Classically styled and extremely durable it is certified to EN ISO 2471 Class 3 and RIS 3279 providing the highest level of safety available
We dispatch all orders placed before 1pm on the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched on the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Our delivery charges:
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days): £3.99
Express Delivery (1-2 working days): £5.99
We can also ship to the EU or any other country. If you are located outwith the UK, please contact us for a quote using the contact form below.
If you have received a damaged delivery or an incorrect item, please let us know and we will do our best to rectify the situation. We can either issue a refund for you or send you a replacement item.
If you would like to return the item you purchased, please let us know so we can provide you with the return details.
Please contact us using the contact form below or give us a ring on 01382 770599.