Yuzet Multipurpose Standard Tarpaulins
Recommended as temporary waterproof covers, the applications of this range is endless.
Each tarpaulin has been manufactured to be lightweight, this ensures easy handling, quite crucial with some of our bigger tarpaulins.<BR>These are Rot Proof, shrinkproof, protected by a UV coated layer from harmful UV light and flexible at temperatures down to around 20 celsius.
We recommend all tarpaulins are tied down, using Yuzet bungees or bungee cord.
- Economy Grade 70gsm
- Rustproof aluminium eyelets on each corner and at 1 metre intervals around the perimeter<BR>
- Water resistant Polyethylene coated top sheet<BR>
- 8 x 8 polyethylene weave ensures high density & durability<BR>
- Bottom Sheet is water resistant , polyethylene coated sheet<BR>
- Corner Aluminium eyelets and welded hems<BR>
- Poly rope sewn around the hem on the inside.
- Available in 2 colours and 11 sizes
<P>NOTE: All tarpaulin sizes are 'cut sizes' which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is fabricated into a tarpaulin. Therefore expect the 'finished' size to be up to a maximum of 30 cms shorter
We dispatch all orders placed before 1pm on the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched on the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Our delivery charges:
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days): £3.99
Express Delivery (1-2 working days): £5.99
We can also ship to the EU or any other country. If you are located outwith the UK, please contact us for a quote using the contact form below.
If you have received a damaged delivery or an incorrect item, please let us know and we will do our best to rectify the situation. We can either issue a refund for you or send you a replacement item.
If you would like to return the item you purchased, please let us know so we can provide you with the return details.
Please contact us using the contact form below or give us a ring on 01382 770599.